Internal Controls & Compliance Manager
LOCATION: Luanda, Angola
The Internal Controls and Compliance Manager is responsible for managing Angola LNG OPCO Internal Controls and Compliance section, ensuring effective execution of all internal controls and compliance activities, in particular the creation and adequate administration of ALNG OPCO internal controls systems that ensures that ALNG OPCO and LTD requirements are fulfilled under the OSA.
Job Roles & Responsibilites
- Responsible for creating, administering, and managing the internal controls functions of planning, scheduling, cost control, cost forecasting, and accounting for Angola LNG.
- Establish and oversee compliance operations, including internal reviews, audit coordination, system design. Ensure procedures perform according to established accounting standards, policies, and the OSA.
- Accountable for recruiting and training of Angolan compliance staff and mentoring his/her Angolan successor such that the position is successfully Angolanized after plant Star-Up
Educational and Technical Profile Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance field
- Minimum of 5 years in Management role
- Must have experience in compliance, audit, treasury and accounting
- SAP Implementation Experience with emphasis on accounting & control processes
- Strong background in the development and implementation of training plans and knowledge transfer
Portuguese - Fluent
English - Fluent
Team Work & Planning
Mentoring and Training
Posted on: Friday, February 10, 2017More Careers